What is Travel Plan by Inman™?
With the Travel Plan by Inman, if a participant dies 75 miles or more away from home, the cost of transporting them home as well as the logistics are covered.
Membership Benefits Include:
One phone call to Travel Plan by Inman will take care of:
- Contacting a licensed funeral home or professional embalming service center near the place of death
- Transporting the deceased from the place of death to the funeral home or service center for preparation
- Preparation of the deceased for transport
- Securing all documentation for shipping including one death certificate
- Placing the deceased in appropriate shipping container
- Arranging for transportation to their local funeral home
Are there any conditions with this Plan?
2 important notes for the Travel Plan:
1) It is very important that Travel Plan by Inman is called first before making any arrangements. This ensures that the complete and legal process for transporting human remains is followed.
2) The Travel Plan by Inman does not cover medical tourism.